Welcome!


Returning students may notice a big change in the library: a new librarian, so let me quickly introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I'm Ms. Charpentier. I am a graduate of the University of Rhode Island's Graduate School of Library and Information Studies, where I focused on technology in the library and services to young adults. I'm very excited to get to know all of you and work with you on using and getting the most out of the library. With that out of the way ...

Welcome back to the classes of 2014, 2015, and 2016! While some things around the library will undoubtedly be different this year, the library will still be here for you. And welcome to the class of 2017! The library is open before homeroom from 7:15 - 7:30 and after school from 1:55 - 2:30, so stop by if you need a good book, have a research question, or need somewhere to do a little bit of work.

 Stop by and say hi if you have any questions, or email me at echarpentier@uxbridge.k12.ma.us.